1. Do use hair gel or a product like Aquage's Transforming Paste to get a sexy, piecey look (available at salons $16) .
Fashion Dos and Don’ts
1. Do use hair gel or a product like Aquage’s Transforming Paste to get a sexy, piecey look (available at salons $16).
2. Do try to stay away from clothing that has kittens, puppies, horses, or Christmas trees on it.
3. Do cinch a light, Spring coat at the waist with an interesting, wide belt. (Hint: vintage stores are loaded with yesteryear’s hot accessories that nobody else has).
4. Don’t skip your weekly personal care; such as, facial, nails, soak in the tub, and tweezing just because you are tired. Pampering yourself can actually rejuvenate an aching, exhausted body.
5. Do host a girlie get-together where you can socialize and swap wardrobe items that you are ready to part with. Have a contest to see who can come up with the most creative outfit using items other than their own.
6. Do keep an eye out for other fashionable women. Don’t be shy; ask them where they got their outfit. Borrowing ideas is no crime.
7. Do invest in good, attractive luggage. You want to look your best when you are traveling; a beat up, dirty suitcase just won’t do. If you are on a tight budget, try stores like TJ Maxx and Burlington.
8. Don’t forget to scope out malls and boutiques when you travel. There are likely stores that you don’t have at home.
9. Do invest in a taylor’s services to custom fit your business suits and evening wear.
10. Do add gel pads to the inside of your heels. It’s definately not cool to limp your way around a party or night out on the town. Also, carry bandaids just in case you get a blister.
Coconut oil is an extremely useful in the kitchen as well as for health and …