Fiction: Short stories, novellas, full-length novels
Non-fiction: Articles, guides, full-length books
Business: Web page copy, articles, brochures, ads, marketing copy
- General Editing: US$0.006 per word for editing that includes analysis for grammar and punctuation errors, plot consistency, character development, and general polishing for fiction. (Example: A 100,000 word manuscript would cost US$600 for one editing pass.)
- Prices are the same for non-fiction works, though, the process may include custom editing services for an additional fee. If you wish to resubmit your edited manuscript for further revisions, you will pay only US$0.004 per word. We only charge you this rate for portions actually re-edited.
- A minimum fee of US$20.00 applies to all services.
- If you only need specific editing services; such as, punctuation/grammar, character development, proofreading, etc., we will quote a price based on the sample sent and how quickly you need it.
- All other custom ghost writing and editing services are quoted on a case-to-case basis.