1. Do create a new trend amongst your peers. Just be confident and own it whatever "it" is!
2. Don't over dress for your child's baseball game. There are plenty ways to look good without heels and jewelry.
1. Do create a new trend amongst your peers. Just be confident and own it whatever “it” is!
2. Don’t over dress for your child’s baseball game. There are plenty ways to look good without heels and jewelry.
3. Don’t under dress for your cousin’s formal, evening wedding. It’s your time to go all out and glam it up!
4. Do take comfy, stylish clothes for the weekend getaway. Hint: Pieces that mix and match and can be casual or dressed up for a night out are the best choices.
5. Do accept that bag of clothes that your friend wants to give you. You never know what treasures might be among her rejects. On the other hand, if nothing works for you, pass it on to a women’s shelter.
6. Do focus on finding the item you need while shopping. If you need pants, don’t try on every top in the store. I hate buying pants, so I’m guilty of this one.
7. Do set a good example for your daughters. Great fashion sense and appropriate modesty are learned primarily from you.
8. Don’t be a “hoochie mama”. You know what I’m talking about.
9. Do look for cool, geometric print sandals. I found the ones pictured at Target.com for $19.99. They definitely have that WOW factor!
10. Do develop a good relationship with the sales clerks where you shop. You never know when you might need some help or first dibs on a new shipment.
"I make no excuses for my diverse roles as a Rock Your Feminine Type Coach™ and Branding Expert, best-selling author, and crime thriller novelist. Yes, I do still chuckle a bit at the irony. I kick ass as a women’s biz coach by day and kill off vulnerable fiction characters at night. What the hell, it makes for some interesting dreams. I believe that everyone should pursue their passions no matter how out there they seem to be. One of those pure heart-fluttering passions for me has always been writing. Since I did, indeed, chase my dream of being a writer, I've published two non-fiction books in the self-development genre, co-authored an international best seller, and now I'm finally pushing my much-too-old-to-be-in-the-nest novel out the door and into the world. My whole world is empowering and I adore showing others how to live life unfiltered, whether I do that through the written word or my coaching work. I love my job!" ~Kellie R. Stone