1. Don’t ever, ever wear a flannel, granny nightgown to bed. Don’t do it even if you are a granny.
2. Do let your significant other see you in lingerie that flatters your body.
3. Don’t think because you aren’t a size 6 that you can’t rock a black teddy.
4. Do shop at Victoria’s Secret for the latest in intimate apparel. The sales staff is trained to assist women with selecting the right size and shape for their body type.
5. Don’t assume that your cellulite and bulges are a turn off. We are the only ones who obsess over our flaws.
6. Do be confident in whatever you are wearing, even if it’s nothing.
7. Do try a fragrance that stimulates sexual appetite. (Pure Romance products are great; visit Pureromance.com).
8. Don’t let your undies get to the gross stage. If you see holes, stains, or elastic fibers poking out, it’s time to go shopping.
9. Do fix your hair and make-up for the bedroom encounter.
10. Do love your body the way it is!
(Photo upper left, Intimissimi Teddy, available at Victoriassecret.com;$78, sizes s/m-m/l. Photo lower right, Lace Babydoll, available at Misallilingerie.com; $38.50, size 1X).