2. Don’t think you have to only wear women’s cologne; give these men’s scents a try (Calvin Klein Euphoria Men eau de toilette ($65, at Macys.com), Sean John I Am King eau de toilette ($74 at, Macys.com), Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme eau de toilette spray ($70 at Saks.com).
3. Do wear polka dots- yes, they’re back in.
4. Don’t wear overly faded out clothing. If you can, dye it to spruce up color; otherwise, pitch it or use for housework.
5. Do give your body a slimmer look by wearing a blazer over a dress or blouse with a small print.
6. Do use an all-over exfoliant like Neutrogena’s Sugar Scrub Body Exfoliator ($10, at drugstores).
7. Do seek out jackets with big collars or interesting contours around the neck.
8. Do multi-task your jewelry; wear a necklace as a headband, bracelet, or anklet.
9. Don’t forget to add a well-fitting spring/rain jacket to your wardrobe. Choose one that hits you below the hips and is belted at the waist.
10. Do get out of your matchy-matchy rut; go for unexpected elements to give your outfits a chic edge.
"I make no excuses for my diverse roles as a Rock Your Feminine Type Coach™ and Branding Expert, best-selling author, and crime thriller novelist. Yes, I do still chuckle a bit at the irony. I kick ass as a women’s biz coach by day and kill off vulnerable fiction characters at night. What the hell, it makes for some interesting dreams. I believe that everyone should pursue their passions no matter how out there they seem to be. One of those pure heart-fluttering passions for me has always been writing. Since I did, indeed, chase my dream of being a writer, I've published two non-fiction books in the self-development genre, co-authored an international best seller, and now I'm finally pushing my much-too-old-to-be-in-the-nest novel out the door and into the world. My whole world is empowering and I adore showing others how to live life unfiltered, whether I do that through the written word or my coaching work. I love my job!" ~Kellie R. Stone