1. Do create a new trend amongst your peers. Just be confident and own it whatever "it" is!
2. Don't over dress for your child's baseball game. There are plenty ways to look good without heels and jewelry.
Fashion Dos and Dont’s
Kellie R. Stone
April 25, 2009
1. Do create a new trend amongst your peers. Just be confident and own it whatever “it” is!
2. Don’t over dress for your child’s baseball game. There are plenty ways to look good without heels and jewelry.
3. Don’t under dress for your cousin’s formal, evening wedding. It’s your time to go all out and glam it up!
4. Do take comfy, stylish clothes for the weekend getaway. Hint: Pieces that mix and match and can be casual or dressed up for a night out are the best choices.
5. Do accept that bag of clothes that your friend wants to give you. You never know what treasures might be among her rejects. On the other hand, if nothing works for you, pass it on to a women’s shelter.
6. Do focus on finding the item you need while shopping. If you need pants, don’t try on every top in the store. I hate buying pants, so I’m guilty of this one.
7. Do set a good example for your daughters. Great fashion sense and appropriate modesty are learned primarily from you.
8. Don’t be a “hoochie mama”. You know what I’m talking about.
9. Do look for cool, geometric print sandals. I found the ones pictured at Target.com for $19.99. They definitely have that WOW factor!
10. Do develop a good relationship with the sales clerks where you shop. You never know when you might need some help or first dibs on a new shipment.
Technology has vastly improved every aspect of our lives, and the cosmetic industry is no …