Just in case you wanted to know…
1. I have given birth (naturally and without pain medication) to six children. Two of them were born at home with a midwife. As well as being very present at my own deliveries, I have done labor support for seven friends during their time of need.
2. I love to write. This passion has been with me since I could scribble with a crayon. The first indication to others came when I tied for first place in a fouth grade essay contest and started writing my own stories about the animals that I loved. I haven’t always been consistent with expressing my ability, but I’ve never walked away from it. I’m excited to see where it takes me in the future.
3. As a young adult, I had a deep desire to be a detective. I know that’s a little far from where I ended up. It’s really just my need to find answers and figure out the mysteries that confound the world.
4. I can sing. I’ve never done it professionally but have a regular fantasy about being the next American Idol…Oh, wait; I’m too old for that.
5. My hair has been just about every style and color except for black and shaved. I like to keep my husband guessing who’s going to walk through the door. Currently, I’m sporting a rather platinum blond short cut. Guess what? I’m ready to change it!
Tell us something about you…be well-be beautiful.
Photo by Me