Fashion Dos and Don’ts
1. Do wear what flatters your body type, not what you wish did.
2. Do yourself a favor, buy a good bra…in the right size.
3. Don’t slouch; you can actually look 10 lbs. thinner just by having good posture. (My chiropractor will be proud of me.)
4. Do create a wardrobe plan for each season. This small task will save you time and $$$ in the long run.
5. Do add vintage accessories to modern outfits for a unique flair that’s all yours!
6. Do ask if the event is casual or dressy.
7. Don’t forget to try before you buy…especially if you’re on your way to the event.
8. Do take your fashionable friend along on shopping trips. A personal shopper would charge you a bundle…at least treat them to lunch.
9. Do say no to anything that fuses two articles of clothing together…skorts, unitard, jumpsuit…you get the picture.
10. Do be confident in your style. Hold that head up high and pick up your pace. Act like you are a beautiful gift to the world, because you are.
Poor confidence in our appearance may stem from many different things. Some of these things …