1. Do stay away from novelty sunglasses (hearts, clovers, Elton John style, etc.) unless you're under 16. You might want to get a new beach towel, too, if yours has The Little Mermaid on it.
Fashion Dos and Don’ts
1. Do stay away from novelty sunglasses (hearts, clovers, Elton John style, etc.) unless you’re under 16. You might want to get a new beach towel, too, if yours has The Little Mermaid on it.
2. Do create a slim, clean body line by wearing undergarments that help contour your body. I call them “squeezy, sucky thingys.”
3. Don’t ask someone “how do I look?” and then get mad at them when they tell you something you don’t want to hear.
4. Don’t forget to take your shoes, undergarments, and jewelry when shopping for a special occasion outfit.
5. Don’t forget to wipe your mouth after that last donut.
6. Do delint Fluffy’s deposit of fur from your rear end after sitting in her favorite chair.
7. Don’t always get the same old pair of black pumps; try red, Kelly green, or sunshine yellow for a pop of refreshing color.
8. Do check out designer discount stores like Marshall’s, Burlington’s, or TJ Max.
9. Do keep an umbrella in the car, at the office, and at home.
10. Do buy versatile items that you can mix and match all year long.
Poor confidence in our appearance may stem from many different things. Some of these things …