Fashion Dos and Don’ts
Kellie R. Stone
March 28, 2009
1. Do explore fun, temporary hair changes like, Jessica Simpson’s Hairuwear clip-in extensions. Hairuwear.com/Jessica
2. Don’t underestimate the power of a smile!
3. Do be very aware of how low your low-riders are slipping down when you bend over. No one wants to see your crack.
4. Do dare to flair with: fringe, animal prints, gladiator-style shoes, and bejeweled everything.
5. Do try silver eyeshadow, accessories, and bags for Spring; they’re luminous, brightening, and gorgeous.
6. Don’t fear mixing metals in jewelry and makeup. You’ll even see some metal-mixing on shoes for Spring.
7. Do nude color clothing a favor by pairing it with eye-popping, colorful accessories.
8. Do pull out those sequined pieces from a few years back.
9. Don’t wear your hot heels while shopping for clothes; you’ll be in pain and won’t be objective. (Bring them in a bag.)
10. Don’t forget to take one last look in the mirror before going out. (Quick look…not a 20-min. redo.)
Technology has vastly improved every aspect of our lives, and the cosmetic industry is no …