Fashion Dos and Don’ts
1. Do try a new hairstyle…go ahead chop it all off; short is hot, hot, hot!
2. Do shop at my new favorite store called Papaya…it’s inexpensive, too.
3. Don’t pass up the regular clothing department when you are pregnant; just buy a larger size.
4. Do explore the hat department…big and floppy, cowboy, berets, fedoras.
5. Do make sure your pants are long enough for the shoes you are wearing. I saw woman the other day who wore dress pants that were about two inches too short…it wasn’t attractive even for a teacher.
6. Speaking of teachers, do try a little harder. I’ve seen so many who just stop trying to look attractive. You can be conservative and fashionable at the same time. Take a look at Banana Republic, Gap, Ann Taylor Loft, and the Limited.
7. Do try a unique, edgy belt buckle with a plain, white T. Visit Fosterweld.com for some of the most interesting metal buckles I’ve ever seen.
8. Do carry an embelished, metallic clutch with, well, pretty much every thing.
9. Do add braids to your basic hairstyles like ponytails, up-sweeps, and up-dos.
10. Don’t do it just because you see it on tv or in a magazine. Be yourself.
Do you constantly say…strongly, I might add, “I don’t have anything to wear!” The truth is, …