My good blog friend, Genny, from My Cup 2 Yours has a thing that she does every Thursday called Talkin’ About Thursdays. I participated in her community activity last week and had a blast writing my post and visiting the blogs of others. As I usually do for my Daily 300 posts, I’m going to keep this short and sweet.
Here’s a few things I’m working on right now…
1. A successful completion of intuitive life-coaching courses. I’ve got six months to grow and learn from a great mentor, Karen Coffey.
2. Getting my novel submission-ready. This is a tough one because it’s hard to tell when it’s done…I mean really done!
3. Increasing the traffic on Women’s Life Link to 150 visitors a day regularly. When this is done, I am going to launch another blog!
4. Discovering whether I have food allergies or not. I’ve cut out all dairy this week to see if the headaches lessen and if I have more energy. I really miss milk!!! The hubby is picking up some rice milk for me.
5. Getting my eight hours of sleep a night. Someone please tell my toddler that she needs to sleep, too! Of course, not staying up to work or watch TV would help.
6. To take steps to spiritual growth every day. I’ve been spending a lot more time communicating with God lately. The direction and insights are invaluable to my success as Kellie.
What are your goals and what steps are you taking to meet them? Please share your thoughts. Be well-be beautiful.
Photo by BerryBarbie