Just to let you know, I’ve lacked in the inspiration department lately…as if you couldn’t tell. I realized that it’s not that I don’t have anything to write about, but it’s that I have too much to write about. Am I making any sense at all? If not, click out, do your search, and go visit one of those “other” blogs. I’m really done with worrying about what my readers think about my every word. Don’t get me wrong; I love you, but the stress is not worth it. I am who I am. Love me. Hate me. It’s all a part of the Journey…
I’ve come just far enough through a break up with my husband of almost nineteen years to learn and understand some things. Dare I share them with you? YES! They might help someone out there…
1. Fear (not people) is controlling and always gets in the way of your dreams and goals.
2. Be good to yourself. If you don’t, know one else will.
3. Be careful around addicting substances and people. Hook, line, and sinker…that’s all I have to say about that.
4. Don’t put yourself in emotionally charged situations; such as, weddings, funerals, graduations, baby showers.
5. If you feel yourself sabotaging your health, wellness, dreams, get accountable…damn quick!
6. Drink lots of water…I always say that!
7. Don’t make important decisions when emotionally compromised ( it’s OK to choose salad dressing and stuff like that).
8. Believe in your ability to make it through anything…no matter what!
9. Accept responsibility for YOUR actions. That means there may be consequences, too.
10. You can never take words back…
I hope that you find everything you want out of life, that your journey is adventurous, and you make effort everyday to get closer to your authentic self. Add your best break up tip if you dare…
Be Beautiful-Be Creative-Be Happy!
If you loved this one, you may enjoy these Women’s Life Link classics:
What Is Your State of Mind…Really?
I was with my ex-husband for 18 years, and could completely and totally relate to your every word,!
And if there is something I have learned along the way? It’s best not to give a damn about what everyone else thinks when it comes to our writing! Bravo!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. It is rough when you are with someone for so long.
Be happy !! Dance yourself silly !!! Do what you love and love what you do!! Enjoy Love Laugh LIVE !!!
Blessings beautiful woman !!!
Right on, KT!!!!
I dont like salad dressing…time is a healer for all hearts that break.
Be Well Be Beautiful Be Happy Be Strong
Well spoken as always. Can I add one?
When in doubt… wax. All the other pain will seem less.