A Positive Journey
Sorry about missing last week’s post for week 10; I had a busy few days of helping with decor for an event. Anyway, as the three month period of the health challenge comes to a close next week, I am asking myself if I feel any better than I did when I started. The answer is definitely yes! Though I haven’t completed everything that I wanted to, my body has responded to the changes that I did make. Here is a list of the positive things that have happened as a result of focusing on my health.
1. My chronic headache condition is much better. I haven’t had a daily headache in over 2 weeks as a result of some changes in diet and meds, which means that I take way less OTC drugs on a daily basis. No migraine headaches as of late either.
2. I have more energy.
3. My memory is much better than it was 3 months ago.
4. I realize how important it is to focus on some aspect of your health daily.
5. I lost five pounds. (I still have a week left to go for a few more).
6. My skin looks creamier and the texture is finer. I switched to all organic, natural personal care products.
8. Exercise is more consistent.
9. I get over viruses faster.
10. I’m sleeping better.
I plan on continuing my quest for better health as I understand that it is a lifestyle that must be followed, not just a diet or a short period of change. I am planning on seeking the advice of my trusted health care providers to help me reach even higher levels of health. I have purchased the books that Dr. Lamse recommended on Enzyme therapy and plan to pursue that treatment for overall physical health. I will let you know how it goes. Until then, be well-be beautiful! I’m planning on it!