Thanks to a new friend from The RedheadRiter, I received this lovely (aesthetic and meaningful) award. I am so honored that such a new follower has been moved to bestow this badge of beauty on Women’s Life Link. Well, with awards comes responsibility (at least in the blogging community). Here’s the low-down on this particular one:
♦ I must thank the person who bestowed this honor upon me.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Redhead Riter! You are pretty special yourself.
Here’s the good-looking award for the post, and I’ve placed it in my sidebar, a more permanent display.
♦ Link to the bestowers’ site.
♦ Share seven things about myself…the hard one. Well, I’ll do my best to make this intersesting.
1. I have a mole on my earlobe the size of a pea. I’ve never been able to get my ears double pierced because of it. I’ve consideed removing it, but I sort of think it makes me unique.
2. I secretly want one of those little accessory dogs to hang out with at the mall and coffee shop. My preferred breeds…the cockapoo or pekinese.
3. I move one foot continuously while going to sleep.
4. I once started a club with a friend of mine called The Devil’s Angels. Yeah, I was a rebel without a cause (that should count for #5).
5. I get strange, disturbing sensations up and down my legs when I see someone get injured, especially my children.
6. I once took my mom’s car (at age 13) and accidentally hit the neighbor’s fence. Oops…
7. My ancestory is English, Irish, and Scottish.
Phheww…glad that’s done. It took me forever to come up with good stuff that I haven’t posted before.
Now, for the last one, I have to pass this prestiges awad on to seven othe bloggers that I feel deserve it. Here’s to you, my chosen 7!
Please accept this award with my gratitude for being who you are and for changing the lives of women all over the world. Be well-be beautiful!