So, I committed to a 31 day blogging challenge for the month of March. If you have a blog or website, you know how difficult it can be to post every single day. After all, life does go on in the brick & mortar world. Yesterday I posted an important article and review on The Emotion Code book and healing technique as the kick off to my challenge. If you haven’t already, please read this poignant post Deep Healing You Can Do Today. More importantly, I want this month to be one of change for us all. It is a spring of sort, a new beginning and opportunity to blossom.
From analyzing some of the posts on social media and blogs, it seems many of you have experienced a rough time as of late. Whether it’s the extreme winter conditions, breakups, health issues, or simply lack of motivation, women around the world are ready for change and that coveted renewal of hope and joy. This month on Women’s LifeLink will be an opportunity for you to discover and reconnect to your authentic self and move forward toward your dreams.
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Depending on who you are and what your life model is, this answer will vary. I hope you can be honest with yourself and choose something that brings clarity to who you are and how you participate in life. Though changing a big nose or wrinkled face might make you feel better about your appearance, I would like you to focus this question on more inner aspects of yourself; such as, overcoming negative beliefs and fears, health (physical, emotional, and mental), spiritual endeavors, forgiveness, etc. I’m asking you this question, and I’m also asking myself.
The thing I would change about myself is my ability to consistently have confidence in myself. There are times when I feel defeated and unable to perform effectively as a parent, woman, coach, and wife. And there are times when I feel like I could do anything, be anything, and reach every dream I’ve imagined. I suspect that many of you go through a similar battle with life itself, trying to identify the IT thing that will make it all OK. I believe together women can help each other be confident and reach those elusive goals. If we are all honest with ourselves and each other, we will admit that life sucks sometimes, and we are left in the dust of our plans and effort. Let’s move past these self-proclaimed failures and make the change necessary to be who we are meant to be in this life. What do you say, Ladies? Are you in? The following steps will get you started.
There will also be a special prize for one lucky participant at the end of the month. It’s a surprise, but I assure you, it’s a really good one!
1. Focus on the one thing you want to change. Think about what life would be like if you accomplished that change. How would you feel? How would others feel? What new things would you be able to do? What other change might it bring about?
2. Now, write down all that you’ve discovered about your “change.”
3. Create a plan that includes small, achievable goals that you can reach over the next 30 days.
4. I encourage you to post your goal and progress here in the comments so others can encourage and give insight on your specific needs. I will do the same.
5. Also, please share this link with your tribe, social media, friends, and relatives. I want this to reach as many as possible this month as a part of my 31 day challenge to be more effective as an online presence.
6. Make sure to follow along for the month of March through Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed, and sign up for our email community in the right sidebar. The more participation, the more support you will receive for your goal and the better chance you have to win the prize!